Student Members: Terms
ISHRAE welcomes students of Engineering/Architecture Colleges & Technical Training Institutes, to join as Student Members. Student Members can be from those Institutes that have been chartered as ISHRAE Student Chapters, or they can also join as an independent Student member & get affiliated to the local ISHRAE Chapter. Students can be of any semester of the course they are enrolled in, and can renew their membership for next year.
Students can now enrol through a multi-year Membership for 1-2-3 (Years) Membership based on their academic year. No refund and cancellation are provided. This system is used for student membership registration only, and no product will be shipped.
Student Membership is valid from 1st April till 31st March irrespective of the date on which student members joins the Society. Tenure remains in accordance to the Student Members opting for 1 year, 2 year or 3 year Membership.
ISHRAE Student Member who is in his final year of his studies gets the benefit of joining ISHRAE as Associate Member within 6 months of the expiry of their Student Membership at a concessional rate of Rs. 5000 plus GST (i.e. Rs 900/-) for 3 Years & Rs 12500 plus GST (i.e. Rs 2250/-) for 10 years. In their case the Registration Fee of Rs. 2500/- is waived off as they are maintaining continuity in membership & are progressing from “Student” to “Associate” membership grade.
Key Benefits of joining ISHRAE as a Student Members
- Membership of a prestigious technical Society serving the HVAC&R & Building Services Industry. The Society operates from 44 Chapters (locations) in India and has a membership strength of 12000 members, plus 8000 Student Members, thus enabling the student to get linked with a wide professional network
- Free access to the technical AC & R ‘E-Journal’ published once every 2 months, by logging in to the ISHRAE website with their Student Membership Number.
- Opportunity to attend technical presentations made at the Student Chapter by visiting ISHRAE members &/or Distinguished Lecturers.
- Participation in Industrial visits organised by the local ISHRAE parent Chapter.
- Participations in certain Chapter events & the world class exhibition: ACREX India, which is held in rotation every year in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore.
- Eligibility to apply for & avail Research grants for Projects accepted by the ISHRAE Technical Committee as deserving further study & research.
- Competition & selection to Quiz contests, culminating in the participation in aQuest etc., a coveted National Students Quiz Contest held annually during ACREX.
- ISHRAE Job Junction provides online platform where Students can interact with the Corporate and vice versa. Its an excellent handshake placement opportunity for the Students who are looking to join the HVAC & R Industry.
I agree terms and conditions